MiscellaneousMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiscellaneousMS

MiscellaneousMS is the BEST!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mookie's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iMookieX

iMookieX

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:52 pm

In-Game Name:i3iMooki3i

Name:Quan but just call me Mookie

Location/Timezone:East U.S

Describe yourself (personality wise):uhh i like to make jokes, talk alot, have fun, all that good stuff lol. I like to say dumb things sometimes but its just jokes

Email (If any):uhh same as msn lol MookieXballin03@live.com

MSN (If any):MookieXballin03@live.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: In game alot. like 7 hours a day i guess. I can be in forums whenever you need me to.

How long have you been with MiscellaneousMS?:3 Days(lol nub)

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:Well since i been on this server I haven't really seen many active gm's for some reason. I throw crazy fun events and can help people whenever they need it i guess.

Why are you applying for GM?: To help people and have more GM's available for help when in game.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I haven't played maple in a while but i been GM on like 5 servers i think. Each one for like 2-3 months. Can only remember one of the servers names-KattieMs

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: If i see new people on the server i would like check up on em every now and then so if they were hackin i would know most likely.

How would you handle a hacker?:If i catch them a first time i will ask them to stop but if i catch em again i would ban them unless others disagree with me.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I probably wouldn't care much. I'm good at ignoring annoyin people lol.

Why should we choose you?:um I'm very active. Of the people that play on the server that seen me before they know that since i joined i been on alot. And i been helpin out new people to the server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:From my experience from past servers i tended to throw too many events and have been a little too helpful to new people but i can learn to change that.

Extra info you feel is necessary:Um i know a few of you play xbox live my tag is MookieXbaLLin03 lol if you wanna add me.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

The only thing I would suggest is more words. From what I hear they like a lot of information. 8/10.

Good job.
Back to top Go down

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 am

Thors rite i like info to read O:
buuut i woul rate it a 8/10 for effort Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:20 am

Nice App 8/10

See you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://miscellaneousms.rpg-board.net
Thor

Thor

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Yey
Back to top Go down
chaos7756

chaos7756

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 am

Mookie u play basketball? O.o and BTW nice app!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mookie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mookie's GM App   Mookie's GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mookie's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MiscellaneousMS :: GM Attention :: GM Applications-
Jump to: